Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

Introduction


First of all, hi and welcome to my blog. I have never blogged before and I have absolutely no idea, how to do it. But I will try my best!
I choose the topic “integrated water resources management”, which is by the way just my first working title and maybe I am going to change it in a more specific headline, because at my opinion, providing every people with enough and good water is mostly a question of contribution and usage. Even in the driest regions of Africa.

“IWRM is a process which promotes the co-ordinated development and management of water, land and related resources, in order to maximize the resultant economic and social welfare in an equitable manner without compromising the sustainability of vital ecosystems.” (UNEP-DHI Centre for Water and Environment2009)

That is just the definition, but how are people actually trying to archive this goals?
This and many other questions will hopefully be answered in my next post.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen